Please note the following:
Buyer Beware of Poor Quality and/or Counterfeit Supplements!
- Responsible Naturopathic Doctors only prescribe "Therapeutic Grade" supplements
- Any patient completing a Nutritional Blood and Hair Analysis is prescribed very specific supplements from specific manufacturers
- Those patients who follow their specific vitamin recommendations, always seem to look and act healthier compared to those patients who "buy the cheap stuff"
- Porta-Potty maintenance crews are often finding undissolved vitamin pills when emptying the porta-potties. When asked: "How do you know those things are vitamin pills?" They have responded: "Because the writing is still on the pills." (Consuming cheap supplements is, literally, "tossing your money down the toilet")
Note!—The counterfeiting of health supplements has become wide spread.
- Responsible Naturopathic Doctors always deal with the same group of health supplement manufacturers
- Every one of these manufacturers who produce "therapeutic grade" supplements, have hired full time staff to identify and shut down counterfeit companies who are printing labels and posing as the true company
- The counterfeit companies manufacture cheap products, then use fake labels to sell them
- In some cases the ingredients in the counterfeit products have been found to be harmful to health. In one of the counterfeit companies I found, one of their ingredients is known to cause cancer
- All the counterfeit company has to do, after being legally shut down is change the name of their company and change just one little mark on their counterfeit label. Now a "new" label has been created and the cycle begins again
- The responsible companies usually have at least four full time staff dedicated solely to this end, yet they can barely keep up. For every one counterfeit company that has been shut down, another 5 pop up
- The internet companies who sell these counterfeit products, have been warned they are selling counterfeit products. The response they gave to me is: "We know, but it is a good seller, so we are going to keep selling it."
Buyer beware. Always make sure that you're purchasing legitimate, non-counterfeit products.